english
stringlengths 0
3.27k
| non_english
stringlengths 0
13.3k
|
---|---|
But I didn't die in Nevers. | 可是 我没有死在内韦尔 |
Nevers, you whom I'd forgotten, tonight I'd like to see you again. | 我早已忘却的内韦尔 今晚 我很想再见到你 |
Night after night, month after month, I set you afire while my body was ablaze with his memory. | 在好几个月里 当我的身体燃起回忆的激情时 我每天夜里都在把你烧毁 |
While my body is still ablaze with the memory of you, | 当我的身体燃起缅怀你的火焰时 |
I'd like to see Nevers once again. | 我希望再见到内韦尔... |
The Loire. | 卢瓦尔河 |
Lovely poplar trees of Nièvre, | 可爱的涅夫勒省的白杨树 |
I give you up to oblivion. | 我要把你们遗忘 |
Dime-store romance, | 这廉价的故事 |
I consign you to oblivion. | 我要把你遗忘 |
One night without you and I waited for day to deliver me. | 只要一夜远离了你 我就像等待解脱似的等待着天明 |
One day without his eyes and she dies, the young girl from Nevers, shameless young girl from Nevers. | 一天见不到他的眼睛 她就苦恼得要死 内韦尔的小姑娘 内韦尔轻佻的小姑娘 |
One day without his hands and she knows the pain of love. | 只要一天碰不到他的手 她就认为坠入情网是多么的不幸 |
Silly little girl who died of love in Nevers. | 卑微的小姑娘 她在内韦尔为爱情死去 |
Little girl from Nevers with shaven head, this evening I relinquish you to oblivion. | 被剃了光头的内韦尔的小姑娘 今晚我要把你遗忘 |
Dime-store romance. | 廉价的故事 |
As it was with him, forgetting will begin with your eyes. | 就像忘记他那样 从你的眼睛开始遗忘 |
Then, as with him, it will swallow your voice. | 接着 就像忘记他那样 遗忘将攫取你的声音 |
Then, as with him, it will consume you entirely, little by little. | 然后 就像忘记他那样 遗忘将把你全部吞没 渐渐地 |
You will become a song. | 到那时 你将变成一支歌曲 |
Who is she? | 她是谁 |
A Frenchwoman. | 一个法国女人 |
What's the matter? | 出什么事啦 |
She's leaving Japan in a little while. | 她一会儿就要离开日本了 |
We're sad at having to leave each other. | 我们快要分手 心里很难过 |
I had to come. | 我不可能不来 |
I'll forget you. I'm forgetting you already! | 我将忘掉你 我已经忘掉你了 |
Look how I'm forgetting you! Look at me! | 你看 我竟然忘掉你啦 你看我呀 |
广岛 |
|
That's your name. | 这是你的名字 |
Yes, that's my name. | 这是我的名字 是的 |
And your name is Nevers. | 你的名字是内韦尔 |
Nevers in France. | 法国的内韦尔 |